15:2 Alpha Blue Pigment is used for manufacturing pigments. They are made under the guidance of skilled workers that have a vast knowledge in the domain. These pigments are used for coloring PVC, PP, HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE and PET, PS. Copper phthalocyanine pigment blue is a stabilized copper phthalocyanine blue pigment with excellent dispersion and has a low abrasion value. Further, they can be availed from us at lower price.
15:2 Alpha Blue Pigment Technical Details:
- Colour Index No. : 74160
- Chemical Group : Copper-Phthalocyanine Blue (Alpha)
- CAS No. : 147-14-8
- Appearance : Blue Powder
- Specific Surface( m2/g) : 57
- Oil Absorption Value : 40.0 g + 2
- Specific Gravity ( g/ml) : 1.6
- Heat Resistant : 280Â°C
- Volatiles : 1.0%(max.)
- Sieve-Residue (240 Mesh) : 1.0%(max.)
- PCB Content : 500 mS Max.
- pH (Aq. Extract) : 7
Key Application Profile:
Key Raw material for manufacturing of
- Pigment Green 7 , Pigment Green 36
- Pigment Blue 15.0,15.1,15.2,15.3,15.4
- Direct Turquoise Blue 86
- Reactive Blue 3, 21, 25, 71,140
- Direct Blue 199
Pigment Blue 15:2 Properties:
- Excellent Dispersibility.
- The product is produce by typical technology using Alkyl Benzene route.
- Excellent flow property obtained when produce as a Pigment Blue for Inkapplication