The 15.1 Alpha Blue Pigment is used for manufacturing and coating of solvent, aqueous, powder and plastics such as HDPE, LDPE,PVC, EVA, etc. these pigments are blue in color and can also be used for coloring rubber, textile and detergent. 15.1 Alfa Blue Pigment is produced by typical technology using Alkyl Benzene route and also has an excellent dispersibility. Further, they also have excellent flow property obtained when produce as a pigment blue for ink application.
|Product||PIGMENT BLUE 15.1 (ALFA)|
|Colour Index No.||74160|
|Chemical Group||Pigment blue 15.3, 15.4|
|Oil Absorption Value||40 ± 2|
|Specific Gravity||1.5 to 1.6|
|Bulk Density(gm /cc)||0.40 - 0.60|
|Moisture Content||0.5 % max.|
|Heat Fastness||210°C for 10min.|
|Grit Content||200ppm max.|
|Water Soluble (max.)||0.5%|
|Chemical Class||Phthalo.Alpha Blue|
|CA Number||147 – 14 – 8|
Key Raw material for manufacturing of
1) Coating : Solvent/Aqueous/Powder
2) Plastic: HDPE, LDPE,PVC, EVA
1) The product is produce by typical technology using Alkyl Benzene route.
2) Excellent flow property obtained when produce as a Pigment Blue for Ink application
3) Excellent Dispersibility.
1) HDPE bags
2) Paper bags
3) HDPE / Fiber / MS Drums
4) Corrugated box